Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Jim Kooi on August 04, 2006, 12:30:28 pm

Title: Which Museo Paper to Profile for Artist Cards?
Post by: Jim Kooi on August 04, 2006, 12:30:28 pm
Does anyone know which Museo paper I should use to make a profile for the Museo Artist Card stock?  The cards are too small for the profiling service targets I use.

Jim
Title: Which Museo Paper to Profile for Artist Cards?
Post by: Jonathan Wienke on August 04, 2006, 03:39:34 pm
There are profiling services that split up a target on to multiple 4x6" sheets. Try googling "4x6 profiling target" and you'll find several.
Title: Which Museo Paper to Profile for Artist Cards?
Post by: Jim Kooi on August 05, 2006, 08:41:55 am
Quote
There are profiling services that split up a target on to multiple 4x6" sheets. Try googling "4x6 profiling target" and you'll find several.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=72605\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks, didn't know that.

I've also learned from a couple of other sources that the original Museo is the most similar to the Artist Card stock.