Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: hubertk on March 28, 2017, 02:59:01 am

Title: FS: Leica S007 with 70mm F/2.5 and accessories. $13000.
Post by: hubertk on March 28, 2017, 02:59:01 am
I am interested in selling my S007 setup for $13000 USD

Excellent condition Leica S007 kit with the following:

Leica S007 body
Leica 70mm f/2.5
2 batteries and 2 chargers
USB3 tether cable
Extra Leica Split microprism ground glass
Really Right Stuff L Bracket

Everything is in excellent condition. Cosmetically 9.5/10. Mechanically 10/10.
I am a commercial photographer based in Canada. www dot hubertkang dot com

I am also interested in trading for a Phase one IQ H-mount back.
Title: Re: FS: Leica S007 with accessories. $11500. Price Dropped!
Post by: hubertk on April 14, 2017, 05:47:34 pm
New Price!
Title: Re: FS: Leica S007 with 70mm F/2.5 and accessories. $14000.
Post by: hubertk on May 14, 2017, 07:20:29 pm
Price lowered. $14000.
Title: Re: FS: Leica S007 with 70mm F/2.5 and accessories. $13000.
Post by: hubertk on July 01, 2017, 12:05:56 pm
Price further reduced $13000 for the kit. I am open to trading to a Hasselblad H system or a Phase One H mount back