Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: tim wolcott on March 28, 2017, 01:41:45 am

Title: Wildflowers in Bloom
Post by: tim wolcott on March 28, 2017, 01:41:45 am
Here are a couple from the latest rains and explosion from California.  The bright green one was shot while the grasses were wet, so I got really great color.  Tim
Title: Re: Wildflowers in Bloom
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 28, 2017, 03:53:21 am
Both nice, but I prefer the second one, with its undulating hills.
Title: Re: Wildflowers in Bloom
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 28, 2017, 09:27:19 am
Both nice, but I prefer the second one, with its undulating hills.
Me too.
Title: Re: Wildflowers in Bloom
Post by: sierraman on March 28, 2017, 03:13:33 pm
Very nice. Central California coast?  :)
Title: Re: Wildflowers in Bloom
Post by: HSakols on March 28, 2017, 06:08:35 pm
Thanks for the California update!
Title: Re: Wildflowers in Bloom
Post by: luxborealis on March 28, 2017, 07:17:00 pm
Me too.

Me three.
Title: Re: Wildflowers in Bloom
Post by: praja343 on March 30, 2017, 01:24:53 pm
Beautiful images. Could you share the location?
Title: Re: Wildflowers in Bloom
Post by: francois on March 30, 2017, 01:34:57 pm
I also vote for the second photo but I like them both!
Bravo.
Title: Re: Wildflowers in Bloom
Post by: rodney.dugmore on March 30, 2017, 05:35:47 pm
Very nice. The first needs a small crop from the top imho.

Of the two I prefer the second.
Title: Re: Wildflowers in Bloom
Post by: tim wolcott on April 06, 2017, 09:44:45 pm
Spring bloom shots were taken on the Tehon Ranch.  Just got back again from a trip shooting spring.  Its over at Tehon.  But Carizzo was amazing, not the best I've ever seen but very very nice.  Will share those with you all when I recover from Poison Oak.  Yes the dreaded Poison Oak got me while shooting Red Bud.  T
Title: Re: Wildflowers in Bloom
Post by: tim wolcott on April 16, 2017, 07:10:24 pm
I will post some more images but the flowers for spring are DONE.  Now its the time for dogwood