Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on March 27, 2017, 06:19:45 pm

Title: Pizza Parlor
Post by: BobDavid on March 27, 2017, 06:19:45 pm
I had a slice here about two years ago.
Title: Re: Pizza Parlor
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 27, 2017, 07:53:10 pm
I can almost smell the pizza in the car that is now racing home to serve it up with the beer that is waiting for it.

Every little detail just feels right, even the bit of picket fence that is lighted.
Title: Re: Pizza Parlor
Post by: RSL on March 30, 2017, 10:30:30 am
Another fine night shot. Good shooting, Bob.
Title: Re: Pizza Parlor
Post by: BobDavid on March 30, 2017, 06:48:24 pm
Another fine night shot. Good shooting, Bob.

I'm working on another version. This one looks a bit over processed. I'm starting to get the hang of using CaptureOne to develop RAW files.  C1 is better for Sony A7x files than ACR. I wouldn't have thunk it until I ran tests. ... Anyway, thanks for the compliment.
Title: Re: Pizza Parlor
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 30, 2017, 09:10:01 pm
I'm looking forward to Son of Pizza Parlor (or will it be Reheated Pizza parlor?)

Eric
Title: Re: Pizza Parlor
Post by: BobDavid on March 30, 2017, 09:51:09 pm
I'm looking forward to Son of Pizza Parlor (or will it be Reheated Pizza parlor?)

Eric

Hah! Maybe I'l start a franchise.