Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rand47 on March 22, 2017, 07:34:03 pm
-
Some recent things . . .
Death Valley:
(https://photos.smugmug.com/Landscape/Landscapes-1/i-5L8TjvS/0/XL/Death%20Valley-XL.jpg)
Dunes:
(https://photos.smugmug.com/Landscape/Landscapes-1/i-7NQJjKP/0/XL/Dunes-XL.jpg)
California Oaks:
(https://photos.smugmug.com/Landscape/Landscapes-1/i-crQ9vbV/0/XL/Oaks%20and%20Clouds-XL.jpg)
Rand
-
Very nice, all three.
-
First rate.
-
#1 is too contrasty for me, like the other two very much. Especially #2.
-
Three very nice diverse images.
-
Wonderful use of light. I particularly like #2. And I'd like to see a slightly less contrasty version of #1.
-
Thanks all . . . appreciate the comments!
Rand
-
Beautiful work. Lovely shapes and movement in all. The first appears to suffer from some over-dramatic use of Clarity which creates the halo effects. At least that's how it appears to me.
-
Beautiful work. Lovely shapes and movement in all. The first appears to suffer from some over-dramatic use of Clarity which creates the halo effects. At least that's how it appears to me.
Thanks! I pushed the first one hard on purpose. I often will go "non-literal" to suit my mood. Not everyone's taste, for sure. 🤓
Rand