Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Jamboree on March 22, 2017, 11:33:18 am

Title: Colombia, need some suggestions
Post by: Jamboree on March 22, 2017, 11:33:18 am
Need some guidance. I'm headed to Colombia (Bogota) for a wedding (Mid April), However, I'll be in Colombia for long enough to go see another location while there -- What would you recommend?

My focus is on landscape and history
Title: Re: Colombia, need some suggestions
Post by: pcgpcg on March 23, 2017, 02:26:09 pm
Try posting this in "Landscape Photography Locations".
Title: Re: Colombia, need some suggestions
Post by: Ken Bennett on March 23, 2017, 09:24:19 pm
I don't know anything about Colombia but this story in the NYT travel section made me want to go there.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/07/travel/colombia-coffee-country-andes-mountains.html
Title: Re: Colombia, need some suggestions
Post by: spijker on March 24, 2017, 01:46:11 pm
I recently had a conversation with an APUG.org member, that lives in Bogota, Colombia. He just started a small company that organizes photography field trips in the area. You might want to check out his website: http://www.porencimadelasnubes.com/index.php/en/  I have no stake in this.