Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: BernardLanguillier on March 21, 2017, 09:06:50 pm
-
For the H6D users:
http://static.hasselblad.com/2014/11/H6D-release-April-2017.pdf
Cheers,
Bernard
-
Such good news that H6D users will get Show histogram on grip display that I have enjoyed for so long on my H1 8)
-
Such good news that H6D users will get Show histogram on grip display that I have enjoyed for so long on my H1 8)
That's the relentless progress of technology... and just a year after the camera was announced! ;)
Cheers,
Bernard
-
I wish there was a jpeg quality setting (neutral,faithful...) because the jpeg images you see on preview are always over saturated and have too much contrast .
Unfortunately there is no way to control color and contrast in the raw to jpeg conversion.
Even my sony pocket camera can deliver more faithful colors on jpeg images.