Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Brent Daniels on March 16, 2017, 07:04:42 pm
-
I have a couple of Rollei electronic shutters that require repair. Does anyone have information on the present repair / service situation for Rollei equipment? Contact details?
-
These can be sent to the factory in Germany for repair.
DW Photo GmbH
Salzdahlumer Str. 196
38126 Braunschweig
Germany
Also I have heard that Rollei Hensel in New Jersey is able to service the shutters.
Wiese Fototechnik in Germany can also repair them.
-
You might call Precision Camera in Niles, Illinois just outside of Chicago. He is the warranty repair person for Arca Swiss and he services other high-end speciality brands. I've been to his shop, and he has a very impressive looking amount of equipment for repairs. Don't know if he repairs Rollei, but he has repaired a couple of Schneider lenses for me. Super nice guy, and he appears to be one of these people who can fix anything.