Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on March 12, 2017, 12:52:02 am

Title: Pulp Reality
Post by: BobDavid on March 12, 2017, 12:52:02 am
Stepping away from my usual genre...
Title: Re: Pulp Reality
Post by: RSL on March 12, 2017, 06:54:20 am
Good grab, Bob, but that guy in the background eyeballed you and your camera.
Title: Re: Pulp Reality
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 12, 2017, 08:44:36 am
Good grab, Bob, but that guy in the background eyeballed you and your camera.
It is a good grab, and I feel that guy adds impact to the image.
Title: Re: Pulp Reality
Post by: BobDavid on March 12, 2017, 01:25:17 pm
Admittedly, it was the young woman's shiny pants that initially caught my eye. When I noticed the guy staring at me, I pretended to be fiddling around with the camera. I managed to get two shots. This is the one that lined up.
Title: Re: Pulp Reality
Post by: francois on March 13, 2017, 08:09:32 am
Admittedly, it was the young woman's shiny pants that initially caught my eye. When I noticed the guy staring at me, I pretended to be fiddling around with the camera. I managed to get two shots. This is the one that lined up.

Well done! It's never easy to get a good shot in those situations.
Title: Re: Pulp Reality
Post by: Rob C on March 13, 2017, 06:23:46 pm
Man, how can you sit in an ambience like that? You'd need to wear sunglasses indoors.

;-)

Rob
Title: Re: Pulp Reality
Post by: GrahamBy on March 13, 2017, 06:29:17 pm
You'd need to wear sunglasses indoors.


 :D