Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on March 09, 2017, 02:44:49 pm

Title: Untitled
Post by: RSL on March 09, 2017, 02:44:49 pm
.
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 09, 2017, 03:42:11 pm
Don't know about ambiguity or any other deeper meaning, but I like the geometry of (and in) the shot.
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Rob C on March 09, 2017, 03:57:13 pm
Don't know about ambiguity or any other deeper meaning, but I like the geometry of (and in) the shot.


What else? The words of HC-B are law. The 5th wouldn't save any necks there!

Rob
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: RSL on March 09, 2017, 04:05:19 pm
The geometry was what grabbed me. There's a Kertesz shot somewhere that this sort of echoes. Can't put my hands on it at the moment, but it hangs there in my mind.
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Bruce Cox on March 09, 2017, 06:40:41 pm
I see the geometry of posture and appetite in the departed.

Good light too.

Bruce
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 09, 2017, 08:43:37 pm
It's a nice shot.
My only quibble is that I'm sure you have used this title before.   ;)
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 09, 2017, 09:09:02 pm
It's a nice shot.
My only quibble is that I'm sure you have used this title before.   ;)

 :D