Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on March 05, 2017, 04:29:56 pm

Title: Random Thoughts
Post by: RSL on March 05, 2017, 04:29:56 pm
Random thoughts of a Sunday afternoon.
Title: Re: Random Thoughts
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on March 05, 2017, 05:11:10 pm
The first image.
Title: Re: Random Thoughts
Post by: graeme on March 05, 2017, 07:01:34 pm
I like em both but I get the feeling that the processing for the second one hasn't brought the best out of it: Maybe it needs a punchier treatment ( more saturation, midtone contrast ) or even a gentle BW conversion.
Title: Re: Random Thoughts
Post by: BobDavid on March 05, 2017, 08:15:31 pm
The first one!!
Title: Re: Random Thoughts
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 06, 2017, 12:40:15 am
Another vote for the first one as the winner.

Both of them would fit well in th Humor thread.
Title: Re: Random Thoughts
Post by: Rob C on March 06, 2017, 04:19:57 am
No 1.

Right in the spirit of it all.

Rob
Title: Re: Random Thoughts
Post by: brianrybolt on March 06, 2017, 07:36:37 am
Random thoughts of a Sunday afternoon.

The top shot is really great.  Was this taken in LA.
Title: Re: Random Thoughts
Post by: RSL on March 06, 2017, 08:45:23 am
Great guess, Brian. It's what I'd have guessed too. It's so LA! Actually, I shot it in Mount Dora, Florida. Illustrates that half the country is being californicated.