Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on March 03, 2017, 06:28:32 pm
-
I'm not a shopper, so going to any mall is like a field trip.
-
Andy Warhol is just around the far corner ;)
-
Andy Warhol is just around the far corner ;)
+1.
-
The exterior shot is a stunner. Very ominous. I wouldn't have had any idea that it was a shopping mall, it could be the entrance to a nuclear facility...or the Ministry of Truth?
-
The exterior shot is a stunner. Very ominous. I wouldn't have had any idea that it was a shopping mall, it could be the entrance to a nuclear facility...or the Ministry of Truth?
Yeah, that exterior is a stunner on several levels (npi), not least the optical illusion one, where you'd be forgiven for thinking that the spindles could never hold it up!
Nice one; nice series and direction of travel, too.
Rob C
-
Good stuff, Bob.
-
The exterior shot is a stunner. Very ominous. I wouldn't have had any idea that it was a shopping mall, it could be the entrance to a nuclear facility...or the Ministry of Truth?
I like the Ministry of Truth as a title.
-
And the Blue light and yellow lines go so well together. Superb image, draws you right in.
JR
-
I love the first one, it takes a few seconds to imagine what it's all about.
-
Yeh, the first one is amazing. The sense of isolation and doom is very strong considering this place is for people and commerce. Great composition.
Brian
-
The first one seems to be saying, "Come and buy! Resistance is futile!"
-
The first one seems to be saying, "Come and buy! Resistance is futile!"
'you will be assimilated; resistance is futile' :(
-
Good, clean looking images to the point of sterility, which I suspect you were after. Nice work.