Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: gadget on July 29, 2006, 08:53:17 pm
-
Hi Folks
I'm an infrequent poster here, hope you don't mind popping in, I could really use your help. I'm about to make some large prints on my 2200 using 10"x100' paper for the first time. I just discovered that the provided roll paper holders are designed for smaller rolls Has anyone else encountered this problem? What workaround did you come up with? Thanks for the tips.
Jack
-
Jack,
Try Exim Vaios.
Roll Holder (https://www.eximvaios.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=452_475&products_id=2097)
Rich
-
Jack,
Try Exim Vaios.
Rich
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=72097\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks Rich. I made a temporary setup using a rolling pin (with ball bearings....only the best )
suspended from two light stands with bungee cords. Looks like it'll work, but now I'm having trouble with getting Illustrator to allow me to customize the paper size. Yes, it's an Illstrator CS2 doc that I'm printing. Time for a new thread.
By the way, I posted my paper holder problem in a couple of other forums and got some innovative responses. One person created a roll paper holder using a paint roller, another made quite a slick one out of pvc pipe. Very cool.
J