Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on February 27, 2017, 02:23:19 pm
-
Sunflower. (http://blog.parrikar.com/2017/02/27/sunflower/)
-
Very lovely pastel colours, and an appropriate title.
-
Nice Rajan, those palm tress in the mist really do evoke a sense of place!
Tony Jay
-
Cool everything...idea, execution, tonality, composition.
-
Cool everything...idea, execution, tonality, composition.
Absolutely!
-
Another winner, Rajan!
-
What a lovely surprise.
Jeremy
-
Breathtaking, it looks like a drawing.
Bravo, Rajan!
-
+1; yes to the accolades. I also like the use of the subtle righthand shadow border as a way to emphasize the 'print' quality of your image.
-
Thank you, all.
-
Another corker. :D
-Dave-
-
Very nice, I like it :)
-
I think no matter what Rajan says, he's actually a poet maestro with a full array of paints and brushes.
-
Good seeing.
-
Awesome! :)
-
Thank you, all,
-
well done
Steven
-
Great idea and execution !
Gennaro
-
Lovely!
-
Thank you, gentlemen. I wish we had a 'Like' (or similar) button here that would allow acknowledgement without necessarily bumping up the thread.