Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: RMW on February 27, 2017, 10:54:43 am
-
The marsh in February in SE Louisiana.
Hope you enjoy.
Comments most welcome.
Richard
richardwallerphotos.com
-
I like the "metallic" toning, it gives that very special, mysterious look.
Well seen.
-
Very evocative. It really feels like the end of a day: Makes me wonder what the night will bring.
Great minimal colour palette.
-
I think the composition, components, and tonality generally are very nice. You might look at adding some soft tone to the horizon i.e. very pale pink/salmon to keep the whole thing from being to leaden. Adding a "red" because it advances to the viewer's eye - will bring a slight bit more attention to the area of the island /B
-
That's a beauty, well executed.
-
Thank you all for your attentions.
Am glad you find it evocative. A friend, kiddingly, called it "mysterious tremendum".
brandtb" --I tried warming/saturating the horizon area, but i couldn't make anything that wasn't either too subtle or too overdone. Perhaps it's beyond my capabilities?
Thank you all again.
Richard
-
Dramatic light, well used.
-
Thank you Paulo.
The light was so dramatic, all I had to do was not botch the job.
Richard