Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on February 26, 2017, 03:25:20 am

Title: Sunrise at the Cinque Terre
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on February 26, 2017, 03:25:20 am
Sunrise at the Cinque Terre, Italy. Leica S (007), Leica Summarit-S 35mm.

(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/S0070917.jpg)

Thanks for viewing, best

Vieri
Title: Re: Sunrise at the Cinque Terre
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 26, 2017, 03:49:50 am
Thanks for viewing, best

I don't think it's you who should be thanking us, Vieri!

Jeremy
Title: Re: Sunrise at the Cinque Terre
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 26, 2017, 08:32:12 am
I don't think it's you who should be thanking us, Vieri!

Jeremy
Jeremy is quite correct!
Title: Re: Sunrise at the Cinque Terre
Post by: Hans Kruse on February 26, 2017, 10:22:47 am
Very nice shot Vieri. I particularly like a shot from a location where a small village is always included but in this case not :) As nice as they are though.
Title: Re: Sunrise at the Cinque Terre
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on February 27, 2017, 06:06:40 pm
I don't think it's you who should be thanking us, Vieri!

Jeremy
Jeremy is quite correct!

Thank you guys, you are too kind indeed :)

Very nice shot Vieri. I particularly like a shot from a location where a small village is always included but in this case not :) As nice as they are though.

Thank you Hans! The village of Manarola is actually very close to the spot where I took this... but I was looking the other way ;) Best,

Vieri