Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: maddogmurph on February 25, 2017, 06:14:31 pm
-
Few from Emerald Bay this winter. Tall or wide... can't decide.
-
in my opinion, for what that is worth,
i like the concept in #3, but something is not working about the tree shooting out of the top of the frame. The angle of view seems about right though.
#1 - less foreground makes it stronger since the clouds appeal to me.
#2 - less top - the white fluffies without color cast distract from the rest for me.
-
1 and 2 feel like they are leaning left. The dark foregrounds might be too big.
I quite like 3.
-
#2 with a bit more room in the left?
#3 is good.
-
1 and 2 feel like they are leaning left. The dark foregrounds might be too big.
I quite like 3.
Same feeling here! #3 is lovely and dramatic.
-
I like all three images but find there is quite a bit of loss in the shadows...and on the third, a bit of a color cast, that I also corrected - but it is a matter of taste.