Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on February 23, 2017, 03:04:15 pm

Title: reflection 2
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 23, 2017, 03:04:15 pm
How about this one?

Jeremy
Title: Re: reflection 2
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on February 23, 2017, 03:37:24 pm
Nice, but doesn't have the compositional simplicity and power of the first one.
Title: Re: reflection 2
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 23, 2017, 07:38:59 pm
Nice, but doesn't have the compositional simplicity and power of the first one.
I'll have to agree.
I would like this one a lot if I hadn't seen the other one first.
Title: Re: reflection 2
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 25, 2017, 01:12:08 pm
Fair enough. I think I agree, on reflection ( ;) )

Jeremy
Title: Re: reflection 2
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 25, 2017, 03:20:40 pm
Fair enough. I think I agree, on reflection ( ;) )

Jeremy
well said.   ;D