Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sierraman on February 22, 2017, 11:52:34 pm
-
Make it over to the east side this past weekend. Not hard to see why John Muir called it "The Range Of Light".
-
That's a very nice black and white depiction of a majestic mountain.
-
How did you get there? By foot or car?
-
I like the mirror of the 2nd!
Thierry
-
Both very nice. I like the way the clouds "hug" the mountains in #1.
-
Two very fine images!
-
Great images! My wife and I look forward to going to the east side in April. Maybe we will have that wonderful corn snow! The pastels of your second image are dreamy.
Hugh
-
Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Both images were taken only about an hour (and 30 miles) apart. Funny how the early morning light
changes so quickly. :)
-
Both are really fine images. The second one strikes a chord.
-
Excellent in both cases!
-
Excellent in both cases!
I agree!
-
The second image is a beauty.
-
Both spectacular, in very different ways. Bravo.
Jeremy
-
The second image is a beauty.
+1
-
I find the first much more compelling. Lots of dynamic range in that one.