Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: pemihan on February 22, 2017, 12:13:09 pm

Title: FS: Phase One AF 75-150mm f4.5 D
Post by: pemihan on February 22, 2017, 12:13:09 pm
Phase One AF 75-150mm f4.5 D, never used, just shot a few test shots with it.
Still in it's original box and in completely mint (as in unused) condition.
Included are both caps, hood and box.

$2.700 $2.500 plus shipping. Payment by wire transfer.

Only for buyers inside the EU: The price is plus 25% VAT unless you are a registered business with a valid VAT #, in that case I don't need to collect the VAT.


For buyers outside the EU I won't have to collect any VAT.



I'm located in Denmark and will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority, properly insured of course.
I have a FedEx account, so shipping rates are very reasonable.

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on GetDPI; P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, IQ160, Phase One DF+, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.

Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com

Thanks
Peter
Title: Re: FS: Phase One AF 75-150mm f4.5 D
Post by: pemihan on February 28, 2017, 11:39:52 am
Bump, reduced to $2.500!