Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on February 22, 2017, 12:34:11 am
-
Red rock rises high into the desert air at Fisher Towers in southern Utah on a beautiful Sunday afternoon...canyon summit.
-
I like the ruggedness of the rock and shrub.
-
Thx Paulo!
-
I once watched base jumpers leap from that very tower! But I was still driving and couldn't get a photo. I also saw a drone blimp there that I think they used for filming the jumpers. A blimp is an unusual drone!
Very nice image and obviously it brings back some memories for me!
-
Wow, this is a perfect rendition of the massive size of those towers. Superb shot, really. When people stay on the road and look at the Fisher towers they can't imaging how high they really are. I've seen mostly climbers thereā¦
Congrats!