Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: N_N_Nikmat on February 21, 2017, 06:37:15 pm

Title: Good morning sunshine
Post by: N_N_Nikmat on February 21, 2017, 06:37:15 pm
In the golden hour  :D
Title: Re: Good morning sunshine
Post by: N_N_Nikmat on February 23, 2017, 04:30:28 am
No comments?  Boring photo?
Title: Re: Good morning sunshine
Post by: stamper on February 23, 2017, 11:00:49 am
Probably?
Title: Re: Good morning sunshine
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 23, 2017, 07:43:00 pm
It is a pleasant scene, but not extraordinary.
Title: Re: Good morning sunshine
Post by: John R on February 23, 2017, 11:00:51 pm
It certainly looks like a filter was used. LL is tough crowd when it comes to critiques. But you may find yourself learning a few things.

JR
Title: Re: Good morning sunshine
Post by: N_N_Nikmat on February 23, 2017, 11:14:05 pm
Thanks for your reply.  I'm open to listening to criticism - that's why I'm here - I'm keen to learn.  Seeing something from anothers view can be extremely useful.

In this photo no filter was used.