Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Stephen Scharf on February 21, 2017, 06:19:19 pm
-
I've been working more and more with Capture One Version 10 as I think it is very good; a notable step up over Version 9. I'm shooting uncompressed Fuji RAF files, and would like to be able to know how export a catalog along with the files that comprise that catalog from my Macbook Pro to my Retina iMac. I figured out how to export a catalog, but unlike Lightroom that also exports all the actual files along with the new catalog , all I got after export was a Capture One catalog "document", but no image files were exported to my new destination.
Does anyone know if, or or importantly how, to get C1 V10 to export both the Catalog AND it's respective files to a new destination?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Cheers and regards,
Stephen
PS: Kevin Raber: If you read this, it would be nice to cover this topic in your new C1 V10 tutorial video.
-
might be better asked over in the capture one forum instead of here? Lots of users of capture one other than medium format users.
-
might be better asked over in the capture one forum instead of here? Lots of users of capture one other than medium format users.
Good idea, thanks, Wayne. Apologies for placing this in the wrong place.
-
might be better asked over in the capture one forum instead of here? Lots of users of capture one other than medium format users.
It's a dumb ass process to drop things into a one file catalog you gotta split apart.
Just another way to keep you into their eco system.
C-1 has been reading too many Apple how to lock you in manuals.
IMO
BC