Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on February 20, 2017, 05:54:12 am
-
Passable?
-
Yes definitely.
I like the solid black silhouettes & shadows against the texture & pattern of the pavement.
The musician being in profile while the passers by are facing out of the frame is also effective.
-
It's more than passable, Robert. Very nice.
-
You've definitely mastered a style. Keep it going.
-
Yes, definitely a keeper.
-
Outstanding work.
-
Well above passable.
Jeremy
-
Thanks for the positive feedback.
-
Passable?
More than passable but I don't like the black shape on the upper right.
Cheers,
Brian
-
More than passable but I don't like the black shape on the upper right.
Cheers,
I thought about cropping out the black shape along with the person with the walker but then the balance of the image didn't look right.?
Brian
-
It's a cool shot. It doesn't suffer too much because of the dark areas in the corners. The eye and the brain have to alternate between, graphic and people, so it has a lot of impact.
JR