Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: KMRennie on February 18, 2017, 07:51:32 pm

Title: 3 from Whitley Bay
Post by: KMRennie on February 18, 2017, 07:51:32 pm
A couple of hours at the seaside on the NE coast of England. Unfortunately the tide was out but with a bit of hunting around I found a few shots. The tide was rising fast and I nearly got very wet. All comments welcome. Ken
Title: Re: 3 from Whitley Bay
Post by: Tony Jay on February 18, 2017, 08:15:20 pm
All good images but for mine #2 is a bit muted so #1 and #3 for me.

Tony Jay
Title: Re: 3 from Whitley Bay
Post by: robertDthomas on February 18, 2017, 09:07:57 pm
I agree with OP.  1 & 3 are best.  The lighter clouds by the lighthouse bring some pop to the image that is lacking in #2.
Title: Re: 3 from Whitley Bay
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 20, 2017, 04:11:42 am
1 and 3 indeed. The tower in #3 is a bit too distorted?
Title: Re: 3 from Whitley Bay
Post by: francois on February 20, 2017, 05:12:31 am
Clearly #1 for me… It's spectacular!
Title: Re: 3 from Whitley Bay
Post by: stamper on February 20, 2017, 05:31:26 am
You have struck gold with these three images.
Title: Re: 3 from Whitley Bay
Post by: Telecaster on February 20, 2017, 05:04:34 pm
I like #1 best too. Looks much as it did last time I was there (1992)!

-Dave-