Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on February 17, 2017, 03:15:06 pm

Title: Mystic Reuschbach
Post by: mseawell on February 17, 2017, 03:15:06 pm
One of my favorite haunts before leaving Germany. I loved the mystic mornings that greeted me when I came across the bend. Utah and the west are stunning but Germany had a beauty of its own...mystic Reuschbach.
Title: Re: Mystic Reuschbach
Post by: thierrylegros396 on February 18, 2017, 03:02:51 am
One of my favorite haunts before leaving Germany. I loved the mystic mornings that greeted me when I came across the bend. Utah and the west are stunning but Germany had a beauty of its own...mystic Reuschbach.

So peaceful.

Thierry
Title: Re: Mystic Reuschbach
Post by: francois on February 20, 2017, 05:21:29 am
Yes, Utah and Germany are very different but you seem to be finding spectacular vistas and weather conditions everywhere and the results are just fantastic.
Title: Re: Mystic Reuschbach
Post by: graeme on February 20, 2017, 05:57:08 am
Lovely.
Title: Re: Mystic Reuschbach
Post by: donbga on February 20, 2017, 08:45:15 am
One of my favorite haunts before leaving Germany. I loved the mystic mornings that greeted me when I came across the bend. Utah and the west are stunning but Germany had a beauty of its own...mystic Reuschbach.

Excellent!
Title: Re: Mystic Reuschbach
Post by: maddogmurph on February 20, 2017, 11:23:18 pm
Nicely caught.