Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on February 17, 2017, 04:14:35 am
-
The famous Old Man of Storr, on the Isle of Skye in Scotland, seen from Loch Fada.
(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/SD1M_1298.jpg)
Thanks for viewing, best
Vieri
-
Very nice Vieri!
Subtle light but very beautiful light!
Tony Jay
-
Wonderful photo from (at least for me) an unusual viewpoint.
-
A refreshing alternative view of a classic subject, very well processed.
-
Very nice Vieri!
Subtle light but very beautiful light!
Tony Jay
Thank you very much Tony, glad you enjoyed it! :)
Wonderful photo from (at least for me) an unusual viewpoint.
Thank you very much Paulo, much appreciated. There are two "classic" views of the Old Man, one is this and the other one is the much more often seen view from above; I also managed to find a couple of truly unusual and almost never used viewpoints, I'll check if I haven't already posted it otherwise will post in one of the next threads ;)
A refreshing alternative view of a classic subject, very well processed.
Thank you very much Cornfield, I am glad you liked it :)
Best,
Vieri