Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: dzstudio on February 14, 2017, 03:25:40 pm

Title: epson 4900 ink for sale
Post by: dzstudio on February 14, 2017, 03:25:40 pm
Hi all,

I have epson 4900 ink cartridges for sale. They are all at least 4 months from there expression date. Call we can we can discuss details, I have a full set.

I also have the printer but it needs some TLC, will give it with the purchase of the full set of Ink @ $350 or best offer.


Chad
Dave Zerbe Studio
610-376-0379
Title: Re: epson 4900 ink for sale
Post by: gdh on February 16, 2017, 02:10:40 am
Are they sealed and still in factory boxes?
I'm a little concerned since the Epson Sure Color replacement for he 4900 has already been announced.
Once you answer the above, I'll PM you with offer if all boxed and sealed.
Title: Re: epson 4900 ink for sale
Post by: dzstudio on February 22, 2017, 05:35:53 pm
GBH,

Unfortunatlily they were installed in the printer shortly before we decided to replace it. So they are partially used, my dealer said I should vacuum pack them for shipping. If that is a no go I understand. I want $350 for the set it is about $700 worth of Ink.

Chad
Title: Re: epson 4900 ink for sale
Post by: dzstudio on March 02, 2017, 11:29:44 am
bump
Title: Re: epson 4900 ink for sale
Post by: dzstudio on March 08, 2017, 02:52:26 pm
bump