Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Blue439 on February 09, 2017, 03:04:55 pm

Title: Misty morns
Post by: Blue439 on February 09, 2017, 03:04:55 pm
Here are a few photographs of misty morns in Auvergne (central France). I hope you will enjoy them.

(http://cdn.ipernity.com/200/26/40/43752640.38a8bdaf.1024.jpg)

(http://cdn.ipernity.com/200/99/32/43709932.a2d0ee39.jpg)

(http://cdn.ipernity.com/200/51/30/40865130.796e8eaa.jpg)

(http://cdn.ipernity.com/200/70/38/43717038.9fca4007.jpg)
Title: Re: Misty morns
Post by: drmike on February 09, 2017, 03:47:13 pm
Number two, lovely shot.
Title: Re: Misty morns
Post by: sierraman on February 09, 2017, 04:02:52 pm
I like #4. I might take off a little of the sky though. Nice set.
Title: Re: Misty morns
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 09, 2017, 05:35:13 pm
A very lovely set.
Title: Re: Misty morns
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 10, 2017, 03:52:44 am
I find #2 a bit too misty: I wonder how it would have looked after there had been some clearing. I do like #4 but there is too much sky and the blown sun doesn't improve the shot. A crop from the top would make it much better.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Misty morns
Post by: francois on February 10, 2017, 04:03:55 am
A very lovely set.

Great set indeed.
My favorite are #4 and #2.
Title: Re: Misty morns
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 10, 2017, 04:08:22 am
Nice set.
Title: Re: Misty morns
Post by: Bob_B on February 10, 2017, 07:54:45 am
Big 'yes' to the 4th, although Jeremy makes a good point about a crop to remove the blown-out sun. Nice set nonetheless.
Title: Re: Misty morns
Post by: Walt Roycraft on February 10, 2017, 11:43:11 am
I like #4. I might take off a little of the sky though. Nice set.

+1
Title: Re: Misty morns
Post by: Blue439 on February 10, 2017, 12:34:59 pm
Thank you very much for your kind comments. It is difficult to shoot into the Sun and not have it blown out...  ;D Personally, I sort of like it as it is but your opinions are interesting.
Title: Re: Misty morns
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 14, 2017, 02:43:49 pm
Thank you very much for your kind comments. It is difficult to shoot into the Sun and not have it blown out...  ;D Personally, I sort of like it as it is but your opinions are interesting.

It's almost impossible! My comment was directed less at the sun than at the amount of sky. The sun just happens, happily, to be in the bit of sky which I'd crop out.

But it's your shot.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Misty morns
Post by: thierrylegros396 on February 15, 2017, 05:02:18 am
I like #4. I might take off a little of the sky though. Nice set.

+1

Thierry