Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: JohnBeasley on February 08, 2017, 07:41:59 am
-
Back in another life when I uset really work for a living, part of my job, once ever two weeks, would bring me on the road from Kenmare up through a place called Molls gap and down through the national park into Killarney. This was probably my favourite 40mins of a drive. The national park is amazing and is forever in flux, more then once I would pass deer just watching me from the side of the road. Well this day, I spotted a rainbow by a place called ladys view. I grabbed my x100, jumped out of the car, took two shots, moved a few feet to my left and took once more shot and then the skies opened and I was soaked to my skin and the rainbow was gone, but I still think it was worth the drenching :)
(another image posted lately just put me in mind of this one so thought I would share)
Edit: resized image attached. My apologises, had never checked the size of the 1st image after I posted it
-
Looks good. A bigger version, say 1024 on one side, would be nice.
-
Great moment to capture!
-
Great stuff. I like the way the rainbow disappears into the cloud burst.
-
Great stuff. I like the way the rainbow disappears into the cloud burst.
+1.