Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: adam tracksler on February 06, 2017, 11:25:50 am

Title: Leaf Aptus 22 (M645) on Hasselblad 500?
Post by: adam tracksler on February 06, 2017, 11:25:50 am
I doubt it, but, just wondering if I can mount my Aptus 22 (M645) on a Hassy 500 body....
Title: Re: Leaf Aptus 22 (M645) on Hasselblad 500?
Post by: sailronin on February 06, 2017, 12:33:22 pm
I don't believe that there is an adapter for Mamiya to V backs, there was an adapter for Sinar backs so maybe it's possible.  You will need to get a "V" back for best focus; Leaf, Phase One, Sinar and Hasselblad all made them.  Even a Hasselblad "H" back will NOT work on a "V" (500 or 200) series body.
Best regards,
Dave
Title: Re: Leaf Aptus 22 (M645) on Hasselblad 500?
Post by: Steve Hendrix on February 06, 2017, 10:42:06 pm
I doubt it, but, just wondering if I can mount my Aptus 22 (M645) on a Hassy 500 body....


No, but you can mount the lenses from a Hasselblad body to the body of a Mamiya/Phase One 645 camera with an adapter. Phase One makes one (pricey at $650), but there are also less expensive 3rd party adapters (can't speak to their quality, but know they exist).


Steve Hendrix/CI