Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on February 03, 2017, 06:03:40 pm

Title: Fog
Post by: Chris Calohan on February 03, 2017, 06:03:40 pm
I love shooting in the fog and this fog thinned, then thickened for hours...
Title: Re: Fog
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 03, 2017, 11:41:19 pm
That's a great set, Chris.
The second is really stunning.
Title: Re: Fog
Post by: Tony Jay on February 03, 2017, 11:54:29 pm
That's a great set, Chris.
The second is really stunning.
What he said!

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Fog
Post by: Richowens on February 04, 2017, 12:34:40 am
Chris,
One is nice, well done.

But two is a jaw dropper. Stunning. I know Eric said stunning already but me too.

And three is no slouch.

Great shots.

Rich

Title: Re: Fog
Post by: graeme on February 04, 2017, 02:29:44 am
That's a great set, Chris.
The second is really stunning.

Absolutely. Try it as a BW?
Title: Re: Fog
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 04, 2017, 04:30:39 am
#2 is very good, but for me, #3 is by far the best.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Fog
Post by: stamper on February 04, 2017, 06:03:11 am
Number 2 is the weakest imo. Number 3 the best.
Title: Re: Fog
Post by: Bob_B on February 04, 2017, 08:24:26 am
If I were choosing one for hanging on a wall, it would be #2, followed by the third one. Beautiful set.
Title: Re: Fog
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 04, 2017, 09:05:07 am
#2 is very good, but for me, #3 is by far the best.

Jeremy
How can you, Jeremy (and Stamper)? After I've already given you the Right Answer?   ;D
Title: Re: Fog
Post by: Chris Calohan on February 04, 2017, 09:59:49 am
Absolutely. Try it as a BW?

I just did..hard to get the mid-tones balanced but I like it, too. I also ran the first one as a B&W and I think it might work better.

Title: Re: Fog
Post by: David Eckels on February 04, 2017, 11:11:40 am
Three of the best I've seen, Chris. Congrats.
Title: Re: Fog
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 04, 2017, 12:40:06 pm
The B&W versions work just fine, too.
Title: Re: Fog
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 04, 2017, 02:03:08 pm
How can you, Jeremy (and Stamper)? After I've already given you the Right Answer?   ;D

Just naturally bolshy, I suppose.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Fog
Post by: the_marshall_101 on February 04, 2017, 04:35:07 pm
I don't really get the first or second ones but I like the third; looks very steamy and tropical!
Title: Re: Fog
Post by: sdwilsonsct on February 04, 2017, 08:22:12 pm
Very nice, Chris.