Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: thekeko on February 01, 2017, 11:01:38 pm
-
Hello
I have this problem I just realise it has been for long time anyone have this problem on the sensor?
i will see what they will say
quiet expensive 500€ for service check + 900 € for replacement of the filter
-
How much have you adjusted exposure and contrast? A lot of sensors look like this because they are made in halves.
-
have a look closer
-
I did. It has obvious flaws, but how much have you adjusted the exposure by and contrast? Most digital has these flaws when you push things extra hard - Which is why I ask?
it's a bit hard to diagnose and help you if you give no information other than a jpg.
-
we try with other digital back and it's not the same
-
here screen shoot
-
here screen shoot
i can't see that one through the dirt on the sensor and it is not pushed as much as your first image of the 250.
Here is a my old Phase One pushed to very extremes - every digital sensor exhibits this to some degree when pushed hard enough.
-
here an other screen shot and it's not extreme at all
-
If it's showing at normal exposures then you will need to have it looked at.
-
it's normal exposure but you can see what happened to the digital back
-
it's normal exposure but you can see what happened to the digital back
yeah it seems like either a sensor filter issue of it could be electrical too. I have heard of flash triggers effecting noise, have you tried a different trigger?
-
not possible for trigger