Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: shadowblade on January 26, 2017, 02:31:52 am
-
The International Forum building in Tokyo.
Tried to get this last time, but it was under maintenance and the ceiling was covered in tarpaulins. Better luck this time.
Sony A7r with Canon TS-E 17mm. Multiple exposures from 0.5-30 seconds, blended with masks in Photoshop.
-
I like those lines, glass elements and blue colors a lot. I feel like I'm aboard a large cruise vessel or in a futuristic space station.
-
I prefer the 2nd one, more balanced to my eyes, and hightlight those fantastic colors.
Have A Nice Day.
Thierry
-
Love them both, but if forced to choose it would be #2. Excellent job!
-
I actually prefer the diagonal composition - it seems more dynamic than the horizontal projection, and also eliminates the problem of converging/diverging verticals (very difficult to manage in a building like this, even with a tilt-shift lens).
Maybe it requires a different crop from the full image (full image shown here).
-
They are both stunning shots but #1 does tend to give me a bit of vertigo whereas my perception of which way is up feels a bit more reassured with #2!
Tony Jay
-
They are both stunning shots but #1 does tend to give me a bit of vertigo whereas my perception of which way is up feels a bit more reassured with #2!
Tony Jay
I guess that's really two sides of the same coin - one looks like you're standing on a ledge looking at it, the other looks like you're flying through it.
Would have been nice to stick the camera on a drone and fly it through the building.
-
Lovely abstract tone with them.
Nicely done.