Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: bardagjy on January 24, 2017, 11:34:16 am

Title: FS Leica Super-Elmar-S 24mm Asph
Post by: bardagjy on January 24, 2017, 11:34:16 am
Offered for sale is my mint and complete copy of the amazing Leica S 24mm f3.5 lens. I ordered it new from my local Leica dealer in 2014 and have enjoyed its performance, but I don't use it enough to keep it. This lens could pass for new, and is a complete set with everything as if it were new; boxes, all papers, lens shade, caps, lens pouch. Current list on this beauty is $8795, it was over $10k when I purchased the lens. Here's a link to the full description..... http://leicastoremiami.com/collections/s-system-lenses/products/leica-super-elmar-s-24mm-f-3-5-asph (http://leicastoremiami.com/collections/s-system-lenses/products/leica-super-elmar-s-24mm-f-3-5-asph)

This lens fully functions on all versions of the S camera and on the SL with Leica's new adapter. You won't find a better wide angle optic for your Leica. Priced low to sell fast at $5495, including Paypal fees and USPS shipping within the US and Canada. Thanks for looking!
Title: Re: FS Leica Super-Elmar-S 24mm Asph
Post by: hasselbladfan on January 24, 2017, 03:19:46 pm
Hi,
Has the AF been repaired by Leica since you own it?
Title: Re: FS Leica Super-Elmar-S 24mm Asph
Post by: bardagjy on January 24, 2017, 03:30:42 pm
I have not experienced any AF problems with this lens, so it has never been serviced. It functions as new. Thanks, Paul.