Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: DmacK1 on January 22, 2017, 07:42:02 pm
-
I can view the images in leaf aptus 22, but the card reader won't read them and capture one doesn't import them.
-
Does the card reader read another card?
Does the card work in another card reader?
Was the card formatted in the back/ on a PC/ on a Mac? What format was used?
Can you see any files in the OS Finder/ Explorer?
BR
Yair
-
I can view the images in leaf aptus 22, but the card reader won't read them and capture one doesn't import them.
You may use your Aptus back as card reader. The card should mount on your desktop when connected via firewire. (at least on Mac)
-
The aptus 22 tethered via fire wire pc/windows
Cap One reads an aptus 22, but there are no files to be seen and wont record an image when I shoot, but the back will.
Windows control panel sees the back, and the card reader but niether are seen as H:Lexar CF I:Leaf Aptus 22. In the regular windows drive.
Third, the camera shoots a black frame above 1/30th. and intermittenly below that.
-
I´m not sure if the Aptus can be tethered with a CF card in slot, sorry for not being more helpful.