Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: James Clark on January 16, 2017, 05:31:31 pm
-
I shot this wanting to try and different approach to the "water rushing at you" shot, so I got down low and to the side, and by happy coincidence the far coastline lined up nicely along the top of the frame, and early morning light set off the splash of the wave breaking up on the lava beach.
Thanks for looking!
-
Perfect shot to convey a sense of proximity/danger with the splashing waves. The light and exposure play a big role.
Well done.
-
Nicely done, the light is pretty good.
-
A pleasing fresh perspective. The semi-random froth in the foreground might be fun to explore.
-
A much much better shot than the thumbnail suggests!
Wonderful timing of the shot and, as already mentioned, the low-angle back cum side-light is imply gorgeous.
There is nothing random about this shot and it gives me a lot of pleasure knowing that what I am viewing is the culmination of a lot of forethought and creative thinking.
Congratulations
Tony Jay