Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: dasuess on January 15, 2017, 11:13:57 pm

Title: Snowshoe trail at sunset
Post by: dasuess on January 15, 2017, 11:13:57 pm
My snowshoe track, purposefully laid down so I could photograph it against the setting sun. North Sand Lake, Wisconsin.

Title: Re: Snowshoe trail at sunset
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on January 16, 2017, 03:53:54 am
I like it. But it would have been so much better if the track were leading away from you, with a small, distant figure at its end. Harder to arrange, though.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Snowshoe trail at sunset
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 16, 2017, 06:03:04 am
Nice.
Title: Re: Snowshoe trail at sunset
Post by: francois on January 16, 2017, 08:38:50 am
…
But it would have been so much better if the track were leading away from you, with a small, distant figure at its end.
…

I agree but other than that it's a sweet image.
Title: Re: Snowshoe trail at sunset
Post by: dasuess on January 16, 2017, 09:57:08 am
I like it. But it would have been so much better if the track were leading away from you, with a small, distant figure at its end. Harder to arrange, though.

Jeremy
It was only 4F with wind out of the south. My wife chose to stsay in our warm cabin rather than come out and trek out on the lake for the sake of a better image 


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk