Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on January 12, 2017, 10:54:21 am

Title: The arch at Playa de Campiecho
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on January 12, 2017, 10:54:21 am
The arch at Playa de Campiecho, in the Asturias, after sunset.

(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/S0070632.jpg)

Leica S (Typ 007), Summarit-S 35mm. 60 seconds @ F/11. Thanks for viewing, best

Vieri
Title: Re: The arch at Playa de Campiecho
Post by: thierrylegros396 on January 12, 2017, 11:06:08 am
Outstanding framing.

Well done.

Thierry
Title: Re: The arch at Playa de Campiecho
Post by: Tony Jay on January 12, 2017, 04:31:18 pm
Glorious!

Tony Jay
Title: Re: The arch at Playa de Campiecho
Post by: davidgp on January 12, 2017, 04:34:02 pm
I love the image!

Ok, being galician... a Spanish region next to Asturias and haven't visit yet those beaches... I should be ashamed


http://dgpfotografia.com
Title: Re: The arch at Playa de Campiecho
Post by: stamper on January 13, 2017, 03:55:39 am
A winner! Superb processing.
Title: Re: The arch at Playa de Campiecho
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 13, 2017, 07:26:16 am
Nicely done. I would crop a bit at the bottom.
Title: Re: The arch at Playa de Campiecho
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on January 13, 2017, 12:40:51 pm
Nicely done. I would crop a bit at the bottom.

I think that's right.

Jeremy
Title: Re: The arch at Playa de Campiecho
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on January 28, 2017, 05:30:48 pm
Thank you very much everyone, much appreciated! Sorry for the delayed reply - just ended my first WS in Death Valley and finally have some time to do some much needed forum catch-up. About cropping, I thought about it and perhaps I would crop a little on top instead - I like the leading line starting bottom right, and cropping a little on top you'll get a nice three-masses composition with the masses getting smaller and lighter as you progress into the image. Worth a try, as soon as I'll get back home :) Thanks again, best

Vieri