Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sdwilsonsct on January 11, 2017, 09:49:21 am

Title: The blues
Post by: sdwilsonsct on January 11, 2017, 09:49:21 am
and the pinks, and the greens.
All taken within a few days at one location (Abisko, Sweden).
Feedback welcome.
Title: Re: The blues
Post by: Chairman Bill on January 11, 2017, 10:31:40 am
Nicely done
Title: Re: The blues
Post by: graeme on January 11, 2017, 11:58:05 am
Very nice esp #2. Maybe level the horizon in #1? ( Tilt slightly clockwise ).

The colours in #2 are lovely but at the risk of being lynched I think it has potential as a BW.
Title: Re: The blues
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 11, 2017, 12:14:15 pm
Nicely done
+1.
Title: Re: The blues
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 11, 2017, 01:59:07 pm
Good trio.
Title: Re: The blues
Post by: churly on January 11, 2017, 04:43:31 pm
Another very nice set!  I'm dripping in envy as I sit bogged down in administrative stuff.  Enjoy.
Chuck
Title: Re: The blues
Post by: John R on January 12, 2017, 06:30:35 am
All excellent, but I really like the monotones of the blue gray first image.

JR
Title: Re: The blues
Post by: sdwilsonsct on January 12, 2017, 07:53:47 am
Thanks, everyone. This location seldom disappoints.

Graeme, I have struggled with level in #1. The left-hand shore recedes and the horizon is lost in mist.

Chuck: hang in there. Your day will come. I spent this morning on administration (to spice retirement).

I had a good PM wondering about a wider version of #2. I attach a couple versions.