Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sdwilsonsct on January 08, 2017, 06:08:36 am
-
The small stream is almost completely frozen over. Feedback welcome.
-
Hi Scott - another good series!
In terms of visual impact #1 wins by a country mile but the other two are certainly not to be dismissed because, especially with #3, with less colour to distract more subtle detail can be appreciated.
Tony Jay
-
My favourite would be #2, with a bit more sky.
-
Tony, Paulo: thanks! I was a bit torn between including contrasting colours and focusing on the monochrome ice.
-
Nice colour contrast really making the shots. Worth getting cold for!
-
Nice set. Looks really cold! :)
-
Nice set. Looks really cold! :)
+1.
I just enjoy all three.
-
Excellent set. For me, #2 is the best.
Jeremy
-
Thanks, folks. It wasn't so cold, -6 C, but I did get cold feet standing around in knee deep snow.
-
#2 is my favourite. Evening light showing off winter snow, ice and water all at once. lovely.