Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on January 08, 2017, 03:44:47 am
-
Playa de Mexota, in the Asturias.
(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/6Z11331.jpg)
With the Pentax 645z and 28-45mm. Thanks for viewing, best
Vieri
-
Amazing. An image that you can get immersed in.
-
Really nice, especially the contrast between the grainy sand and the smooth sea.
-
Technically this is a superb image but just simply as a work of art it is even better!
Tony Jay
-
Very nice image.
-
Excellent, as usual.
-
Excellent, as usual.
+1, Stunning composition.
-
In these cases (ONLY at this so high level) I have to accept the watermark.
Masterful and a pleasure to see (apart of the watermark, obvious).
sandro
-
I want a 645z still... Is this focus stacked? Seems sharp down to the grain of sand...
-
Beautiful image.
-
Very well done
-
Thank you very much everyone, your comments are all much appreciated indeed, I am glad you enjoyed it :)
@ maddogmurph: this is actually a single exposure at f/22. I don't know where you are based, but if you are looking for a 645z the very one I used to take this photograph is still available here: Pentax 645z (http://www.newoldcamera.com/Scheda.aspx?Codice=16C1107), no connection with the linked shop except being a very happy customer of theirs for many years now, the guys are great and their service is great.