Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: rgs on January 06, 2017, 09:15:14 pm

Title: Little Winter Pond
Post by: rgs on January 06, 2017, 09:15:14 pm
There is a partially hidden little pond behind my church. It's a promising place but most of the year it has some unappealing debris around it. But snow is great for covering up human detritus and it snowed last night in Oklahoma City so here is my little pond in it's winter attire. The last one is not the pond but an nearby private drive I found interesting. Hope you all enjoy them all.
Title: Re: Little Winter Pond
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on January 07, 2017, 05:28:09 am
I find the last the most appealing. The light on the trees is lovely.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Little Winter Pond
Post by: Chairman Bill on January 07, 2017, 06:57:17 am
Numbers 2 & 4 for me
Title: Re: Little Winter Pond
Post by: Tony Jay on January 07, 2017, 07:08:49 am
I'm with Jeremy on this one!

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Little Winter Pond
Post by: sarrasani on January 07, 2017, 08:43:51 am
A pleasure to see.  1 and 3 my favorites.
All the best,
sandro
Title: Re: Little Winter Pond
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 07, 2017, 08:54:48 am
I'm with Jeremy on this one!

Tony Jay
Me too.
Title: Re: Little Winter Pond
Post by: Bob_B on January 07, 2017, 09:04:16 am
Numbers 2 & 4 for me
+1. Great, warm light on #4.
Title: Re: Little Winter Pond
Post by: Walt Roycraft on January 07, 2017, 10:43:50 am
2&4 for me as well. I think cleaning up your edges would be helpful fwiw.