Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on January 06, 2017, 12:45:49 pm

Title: Sunset at Playa de Buelna
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on January 06, 2017, 12:45:49 pm
Sunset at Playa de Buelna, in the Asturias.

(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/S0070598.jpg)

Leica S (Typ 007), Summarit-S 35mm, 24 sec @ f/16. Thank you for viewing, best

Vieri
Title: Re: Sunset at Playa de Buelna
Post by: hasselblad2017 on January 08, 2017, 05:31:37 pm
Very nice shot.
Long exposure are really cool.
Great job.
It looks a bit dark on my computer.
I would brighten it just a little bit.
I would brighten the top corners a bit more.
Otherwise perfect shot.
Love it.
Title: Re: Sunset at Playa de Buelna
Post by: francois on January 09, 2017, 03:50:50 am
The mood is very dramatic. The mind can easily play with the many elements in this shot like textures, curves, shapes, contrasts, etc… My first thought was that it was too complex but after just a few seconds, it won me over.
Well done, I love it!
Title: Re: Sunset at Playa de Buelna
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on January 10, 2017, 03:06:10 am
Very nice shot.
Long exposure are really cool.
Great job.
It looks a bit dark on my computer.
I would brighten it just a little bit.
I would brighten the top corners a bit more.
Otherwise perfect shot.
Love it.

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it :) The image looks perfectly fine to my taste on my calibrated EIZO monitor, it is supposed to be a bit dark but you can read everything into the shadows. A matter if taste I guess.

The mood is very dramatic. The mind can easily play with the many elements in this shot like textures, curves, shapes, contrasts, etc… My first thought was that it was too complex but after just a few seconds, it won me over.
Well done, I love it!

Thank you very much Francois, much appreciated! Yes, there is a lot to do for the eye in this one, but I thought it'd work well and I am glad you enjoyed it as well :D

Best,

Vieri