Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sarrasani on January 05, 2017, 09:21:06 am

Title: Gorge
Post by: sarrasani on January 05, 2017, 09:21:06 am
In mont Blanc zone (W alps).

Here "from high" perspectives, with 35 mm. and 10 mm. on 24x36.


Link to the "official" :) version (4k resolution) of the second one

4k res. image     Voigtlander 10 mm. on a7r (https://photos.smugmug.com/Aosta-12-2016/i-fB92KZt/0/O/_DSC8159_DxO_1.jpg)

All the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: Gorge
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 05, 2017, 11:27:08 am
I prefer #1, it has more (to me) than just exaggerated perspective of the other two.
Title: Re: Gorge
Post by: sarrasani on January 05, 2017, 06:53:11 pm
I prefer #1, it has more (to me) than just exaggerated perspective of the other two.

Thank you much for attention.   I adore the possibilities offered from this 10 mm. on 24X36. 
Not common and intriguing persectives....obviously, no obligation to like them for you or other ones :)
All the best,
sandro
Title: Re: Gorge
Post by: francois on January 06, 2017, 04:50:53 am
I like #1 best but #2 is also very interesting. The first ideas [for #2] that come to my mind are the inside of a volcano crater or a explosion crater. This is the result of the 10mm lens, of course.
Title: Re: Gorge
Post by: sarrasani on January 06, 2017, 07:18:49 pm
I like #1 best but #2 is also very interesting. The first ideas [for #2] that come to my mind are the inside of a volcano crater or a explosion crater. This is the result of the 10mm lens, of course.

Thank you much Francis. it's a funny and inspiring play.....as with a macro, or a micro, or a super tele, with this extreme wide we can find perspectives/perceptions not easily viewable.  some days ago I read (again) a tale of Jorge Louis Borges, "El Aleph".....this kind of glass seems to this Aleph, a sort of collection of all we can see and beyond.
All the best,
sandro