Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: snowy on January 02, 2017, 02:32:44 pm

Title: Epson P800: Front feeder vs Custom page size
Post by: snowy on January 02, 2017, 02:32:44 pm
Hello, I have enjoyed learning from this forum. This is my first post.

The P800 manual implies that only those sizes in the drop-menu that have Front Fine Art option can be used with the FA Loader.

7x10 inches is not a choice in the menu.

However, I did manage to get my custom page size all set up fine with Front Load, right Media, etc., in the Driver, but have not yet tried to print, lest I mess up.

Thanks for your advice,

Sonny
Title: Re: Epson P800: Front feeder vs Custom page size
Post by: gkroeger on January 02, 2017, 10:33:32 pm
I've used the front FA feeder with a custom size of 17x25 for Harman Baryta with no problems.
Title: Re: Epson P800: Front feeder vs Custom page size
Post by: snowy on January 02, 2017, 10:43:15 pm
Thanks for the reply. That's very helpful.

Sonny
Title: Re: Epson P800: Front feeder vs Custom page size
Post by: Wayne Fox on January 03, 2017, 12:41:15 am
I think choice of which feed path to use is based on the media type chosen.  Some media will have multiple path options, some will require a specific path.