Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: rollsman44 on January 02, 2017, 08:38:04 am

Title: Sony A99 Excellent Condition With Extra Batteries SOLD SOLD
Post by: rollsman44 on January 02, 2017, 08:38:04 am
I am selling my Sony A99 in Excellent Condition ( 9), It has 10,722 Actuations. I have the orig Box and everything that came with it. I have 4 Batteries Included. I accept Paypal and shipping ONLY in USA
I have an Excellent Reputation on EBAY and have bought and sold on this forum many times. Thank you. I will answer any questions you have . I am NOT the orig. Owner.       Asking 1100.00 Includes Paypal fees and Shipping in USA   NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
I am Finally Going to call it Quits. I am going lighter and less expensive as I NO longer will be doing weddings etc. I never thought I would be saying that. I am approaching 70 and shooting for 43 years.

This Body was Purchased from a REPUTABLE Member on the FRED MIRANDA FORUM.

    Price REDUCED $ 1000.00   Great Image Quality
                SOLD            SOLD       Thank you