Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: rollsman44 on January 02, 2017, 08:25:43 am

Title: Sony 24-70mm f/2.8 ZA SSM I Vario-Sonnar T Excellent Condition REDUCED
Post by: rollsman44 on January 02, 2017, 08:25:43 am
I am selling My Sony CZ Lens which is in Excellent Condition ( 9) and Includes a B&W Clear Filter.
I am selling all my Sony Equipment to downsize to a Smaller and Lighter Camera system. I have the Orig. Box and front and rear covers and Lens shade. I used this lens a few times as I am Now retiring from shooting.  The IQ is Superb. I hate to give it up...but its time to do so. I have bought and sold on this forum many times. I also have an Excellent Reputation on EBAY. I am asking $1200.00 which includes Shipping and Paypal fees. I will ONLY SHIP in THE USA. Thank you.

   REDUCED  TO  $1000.00   FREE SHIPPING In USA.   NO International Shipping.  I Accept Paypal

  This is A VERSION 1 Lens.
Title: Re: Sony 24-70mm f/2.8 ZA SSM I Vario-Sonnar T Excellent Condition
Post by: rollsman44 on January 03, 2017, 10:18:36 am
   PRICE REDUCED To $ 1000.00   Great Image Quality and Sharp. 
   PRICE REDUCED To  $ 940.00     
    This is  Version 1 Lens.    Thanks