Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: spassig on January 01, 2017, 05:19:03 am
-
Happy new year 2017.
I wish all health, freedom and so on.
I use C1-9.2.1 with OS X 10.11.6.
I use C1 for long time most successfully.
I would progress three pictures with same settings.
Picture one and two work.
Picture three don't work.
C1 show number 19.
I don't knwo what is it and don't know the reason.
In the past I have progress lot of BW pictures which I have generate with Silver Efex Pro.
Can someone help me?
Jochen
-
Happy new year 2017.
I wish all health, freedom and so on.
I use C1-9.2.1 with OS X 10.11.6.
I use C1 for long time most successfully.
I would progress three pictures with same settings.
Picture one and two work.
Picture three don't work.
C1 show number 19.
I don't knwo what is it and don't know the reason.
In the past I have progress lot of BW pictures which I have generate with Silver Efex Pro.
Can someone help me?
Hi Jochen,
It looks like the Silver Efex TIFF is causng some sort of problem. I don't know what code 19 means to the Support people of Capture One, but I'd ask them directly.
All I can say is that since upgrading to CO version 10, I have not experienced any Raw files not getting processed, like it occasionally happened in version 9. I know Raw and TIFF are not the same, so it may be unrelated, but things run much smoother in version 10. Again, I'd ask Support via the PhaseOne website, maybe they can help.
Cheers,
Bart
-
@Bart
Hello and thanks for feedback.
I will contact PO tomorrow.
I use C1-7 until -9.
I use Canon EOS 5DMIII, Sony A7II, PO Digiback PO45 and Silver Efex Pro.
I will check if I have used all combination.
In my failure case it was Canon EOS 5DMIII with Silver Efex Pro 2.
Cheers
Jochen
-
@Bart
Hello and thanks for feedback.
I will contact PO tomorrow.
I use C1-7 until -9.
I use Canon EOS 5DMIII, Sony A7II, PO Digiback PO45 and Silver Efex Pro.
I will check if I have used all combination.
In my failure case it was Canon EOS 5DMIII with Silver Efex Pro 2.
If you used the Google/NIK plugin with a host program, it might be useful to mention that as well, because some host programs create non-standard/uncommon TIFFs (with alpha layers and or thumbnails, etc.).
Cheers,
Bart
-
If you used the Google/NIK plugin with a host program, it might be useful to mention that as well, because some host programs create non-standard/uncommon TIFFs (with alpha layers and or thumbnails, etc.).
Cheers,
Bart
Not shure what You mean.
C1 is the host programm, i think.
I check the past and find that I have use Canon EOS 5DMIII with Silfer Efex Pro for 15 times very well.
I hope I found the solution.
In setting of using Silfer Efex Pro is format TIFF and 16 bit.
When I use format TIFF and 8 bit it works.
Later I will examine again.
Cheers
Jochen
-
All I can say is that since upgrading to CO version 10, I have not experienced any Raw files not getting processed, like it occasionally happened in version 9. I know Raw and TIFF are not the same, so it may be unrelated, but things run much smoother in version 10. Again, I'd ask Support via the PhaseOne website, maybe they can help.
Cheers,
Bart
Same, here, I have not had a single export or RAW conversion error since going to C1P 10 and got them all the time before...