Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sdwilsonsct on December 31, 2016, 08:45:49 am
-
Soon the sun will start rising above the horizon, but in the meantime its rays reach only the clouds.
Feedback welcome.
-
Another fine set.
I think you must live in a National Park!
-
These are so beautiful Scott.
-
Beautiful light and sky, Scott. I particularly like the first one as its a natural scene.
Eric - To some, most of Canada may seem like a National Park and with so much "emptiness", I can understand why, but we have our scars, too.
-
Eric - To some, most of Canada may seem like a National Park and with so much "emptiness", I can understand why, but we have our scars, too.
Terry - Among my favorite Canadian "scars" are Yoho, Banff, Jasper, Kootenay, Glacier, Revelstoke, and, a bit farther east: Fundy, Kejimkujik, and a few others. We have some nice ones here, south of the border, too, but I've happily made more visits to Canadian ones than to the U.S. ones.
-
Very fine set Scott. Great light at noon - now that fits my shooting schedule. :)
Terry - a bit of an odd comment in that these shots are from northern Sweden.
Chuck
-
Very fine set Scott. Great light at noon - now that fits my shooting schedule. :)
Terry - a bit of an odd comment in that these shots are from northern Sweden.
Chuck
Since Terry lives in a northern paradise, maybe he doesn't realize that there are other northern paradises, too. And maybe even some southern paradises, as our Kiwi friends will no doubt attest. ;)
-
Very fine set Scott. Great light at noon - now that fits my shooting schedule. :)
Yes: head out around 10 am and in by 1. The Lazy Photographer.
Eric, these are all taken within a km of each other near Kiruna, Sweden.
When I first started traveling in the US, I asked my friends which national parks were good. The answer was that they are all good. It has checked out so far.
Sean, Terry: thanks!
-
ever a pleasure to see....
all the best,
sandro
-
Very nice set.